Adding additional pictures to your blog posts is super simple! Just follow these instructions and watch the short video because visuals help!
To add pictures to a post:
- Login to your WordPress admin site (if you haven’t already).
- Hover over Posts and click on All Posts.
- Click on the title of the post you wish to edit.
- Click at the end of the section that should appear before your picture and hit “enter” or “return”.
- Hover over that new empty area and click on the icon that looks like a plus.
- Here you are choosing the type of “block” to add and we want an image, so click on image.
- Now it will prompt you to upload a picture or select one from your media library. Choose media library since you can do both from there.
- Either select your picture or click upload to browse your computer for it and upload it.
- You can give your picture a caption if you wish. Once you are done, click “Publish” or “Update”.