Your Tip Top Tech will discuss your options. Some clients want their site managed by us, while others want to have control over editing, page creation, etc. If editing has been enabled for your user account, the instructions below will show you how to add a new page to your site. Don’t forget to add your new page to your menus!
- Login to your WordPress admin site.
- Hover over Pages and click on All Pages.
- Click on Add New.
- Give your new page a name, such as About Us.
- Click on “Edit with Elementor”.
- Now you are free to create sections and inner sections, and drag in content like headings, text areas, icon lists, and so much more!
- Make sure you click the “Publish” or “Update” button near the bottom of the page to make your new page go live.