Ok, so you’ve added a page to your site and you have no idea how to add the new page to your menu? No sweat! The instructions and video below will explain the quick and painless process of adding a new page to your website’s menu.
- Login to your website’s WordPress admin page.
- Hover over Appearance in the menu bar on the left.
- Click on Menus.
- Your site may have more than one menu so make sure you are editing the correct one. Use the drop-down menu to select a menu, if necessary.
- You should see your new page (and possibly others) listed on the left side of this page.
- Check the box next to each page you wish to add and click “Add to menu”.
- You’ll see it pop over to the right side of the page. This is the structure of your menu. Drag elements into the order you wish them to be in. You can also create submenus by dragging an item under another item and then slightly to the right.
- Once you are done editing your menu, click Save Menu.